- Information we Collect from and about you:
We collect information about you when you:
- Visit the Website, and other sites accessible from the Website.
- Register with, and buy products or services on using the Website.
- Take part in promotions, competitions, customer surveys and questionnaires.
- Contact us, e.g. in writing, call customer services.
- Any other legal methods allow us to collect information about you.
- For the purpose of this paragraph information may include but are not limited to:
- Personal details e.g. Customer name, title, age, nationality, gender, and any other information as the case may be.
- Customer contact details. Landline number, mobile number, email, postal address, etc.
- Any other personal information and details that the Customer willing to share with us.
Using Information We Collect:
Collecting your personal information helps FCM to have better understanding what you need from us. We use your information to:
- Manage and improve the Website.
- Personalize your needs (Products).
- Process your orders.
- Send you update and news related to the products. .
- Manage promotions, competitions, customer surveys and questionnaires.
- Promotional purposes and special offers if and when applicable.
- Sharing and Protection of Customer Information:
- We retain the right without obtaining Customer’s consent to share and disclose information, details and date to (i) any third party service providers if we are under contractual and or by law to do so, (ii) We may instruct third party to process Customer personal data, We shall provide high level of care with respect to your personal date and will exert our best endeavors to protect your data.
- We also retain the absolute and unconditional rights to share the “Customer” personal data/ information in case we (i) sell or in the process and negotiation to sell the business (ii) Entering or in the negotiation of appoint third party to carry out the management, supervision of the business (iii) market survey studies and reports (iv).
- Marketing and Research:
Customer agrees to receive:
- offers and information about FCM products or services from time to time, via phone calls, emails, text messages, etc.
- For customer research purposes, e.g. to enhance and improve our services to meet the customer’s needs, expectations and to be in line with the best markets practices.
- When you register online, you can access a “My Account” page that allows you to tailor our commercial communications to your preferences.
- To change your contact preferences simply click “My Account” in the top frame and click “Your contact preferences”. If you do not want to receive commercial communications from us, select your choices by using the boxes available on that page.
- We like to hear your views to help us improve our service. From time to time, we may contact you to ask your opinions. Again, if you do not want to be contacted for this purpose, make your choice on the “Contact preferences” page.
The Website may contain links to other sites, which are outside our control and not covered by this policy. The operators of these sites may collect information from you that will be used by them in accordance with their policy, which may differ from ours.
- Upgrade and Remove Information:
- The Customer may at anytime send a request to change, updated and correct its personal information.
- The Customer has the right to request remove and delete personal information from the website, upon receive written request, we will in reasonable time act based on the customer request and remove his /her personal information from our website.
- In order to us to process with request for upgrade, update, changes and or remove. We may request identity proof to make sure that the request called by the concerned customer of the respective account to protect the privacy and confidentiality of the customer as precaution procedures against potential hacking accessing the personal data of the customers.
The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore, the Customers' are encouraged to frequently visit these sections in order to be updated about the changes on the website.
- Contacting us
if you have any queries, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- GOVERNING LAW and JURISDICTION
SEND US A MESSAGE
Falconcity of Wonders, Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed Road,
Wadi Al Safa 2,Dubailand, Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
PO Box : 111789, Office Tel : +9714-4255 311, Email: email@example.com
Falconcity Markets Sharjah,
Al Nahda Street Sahara Centre Area B - Al Nahda
Sharjah, United Arab Emirates.
Office Tel : +97165461140, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org